Family doctors are reminded to submit the GPSC Portal (G14070) or GPSC Locum Portal fee (G14071) at the start of the new year.
Effective January 1, 2018, GPs will need to bill G14070/71 in the following way to avoid billing refusal. Changes for 2018 are highlighted in red.
Patient Surname: Portal
First Name: GPSC
Date of Birth: January 1, 2013
ICD9 Code: 780
Submitting G14070/71 enables GPs to bill the following fee codes:
- G14075 GP Frailty Complex Care Planning and Management Fee.
- G14076 GP Patient Telephone Management Fee.
- G14077 GP Allied Care Provider Conferencing Fee.
- G14078 GP Email/Text/Telephone Medical Advice Relay Fee.
- G14029 GP Allied Care Provider Practice Code.
Click here for more details about G14070/71 in the GPSC Billing Guide –Portal.