Family doctors are invited to join a four-part webinar series about billing GPSC fees to:
- Increase confidence when billing GPSC incentives.
- Better support appropriate billing.
- Improve understanding about fee rules.
- Not miss billing for additional services.
Based on physician feedback, the GPSC and SGP are expanding their series from new-to-practice to all family doctors and their MOAs. The webinars were first presented to new-to-practice GPs in winter 2018 and spring 2019.
Led by physician educators, each 90-minute webinar will be cumulative and content-specific.
Space is limited.
Here are the details about each webinar:
1. Introduction to MSP Billing for Family Practice: September 17 at 6pm | Register closed
- Basic visit (00100 series)
- Complete physical (00101)
- Counseling (00120)
- House calls
- WorkSafe BC and ICBC visits
2. GPSC Billing Part 1: October 1 at 6pm | Register closed
- GPSC Portal (G14070, G14071)
- Mental Health Planning and Management (14043-14048)
- Palliative Care planning (G14063)
- Prevention (G14066)
3. GPSC Billing Part 2: October 24 at 6pm | Register closed
- GPSC Portal Recap
- Complex Care Planning (14033, 14075)
- CDM (14050-14053, 14029)
4. GPSC Billing Part 3: November 20 at 6pm | Register
- Communicating with patients (G14076, G14078, 14023)
- Conferencing about patients (G14077, 13005, G14018)
- Providing advice to another provider about a patient (13005, G14019, 14021, 14022)
For questions about GPSC fees, firstname.lastname@example.org.