GPs are reminded to submit the GPSC Portal (G14070) or GPSC Locum Portal fee (G14071) at the start of the new year.
Submitting G14070/71 enables GPs to bill the following fee codes:
• G14075 GP Frailty Complex Care Planning and Management Fee.
• G14076 GP Patient Telephone Management Fee.
• G14077 GP Allied Care Provider Conferencing Fee.
• G14078 GP Email/Text/Telephone Medical Advice Relay Fee.
• G14029 GP Allied Care Provider Practice Code.
To avoid billing refusal, GPs will need to bill G14070/71 as follows:
- PHN#: 9753035697
- Patient Surname: Portal
- First Name: GPSC
- Date of Birth: January 1, 2013
- ICD9 Code: 780
Click here for more details about G14070/71 in the GPSC Billing Guide –Portal.