In response to the overwhelming amount of interest in the billing webinar series for new-to-practice GPs earlier this year, the GPSC and SGP are pleased to present their three-part series again in the spring.
For this series, a new-to-practice GP is:
- a recent graduate (first five years post residency), or
- new to BC (first five years), or
- a Practice Ready Assessment doctor who is an International Medical Graduate (IMG), provisionally licensed to practice (without completing a residency in BC).
Led by physician educators, each webinar will be cumulative and content-specific.
Space is limited.
Here are the details about each webinar:
1. Introduction to Basic MSP Billing for Family Practice
Tuesday, April 2, 2019, 6pm – 8:30pm | Register
- Basic visit (00100 series)
- Complete physical (00101)
- Counseling (00120)
- House calls
- WorkSafe BC and ICBC visits
- Personal Health Risk Assessment (G14066)
2. GPSC Billing Part 1 (previously titled Basic GPSC Billing):
Tuesday, May 7, 2019, 6pm – 8:30pm | Register
- GPSC Portal (G14070, G14071)
- Chronic Disease Management (G14050, G14051, G14052, G14053, G14029)
- Telephone calls and advice relays to patients (G14076, G14078)
- Complex Care (G14033, G14075)
3. GPSC Billing Part 2 (previously titled Advanced GPSC Billing):
Tuesday, June 11, 2019, 6pm – 8:30pm | Register
- GPSC Portal (G14070, G14071, G14029, G14077, G14076)
- Complex care planning recap; Mental Health planning; Palliative care planning (G14033, G14075; G14043; G14063)
- Mental health Management fees (G14044, G14045, G14046, G14047, G14048)
- Recap of telephone calls and advice relays to patients (G14076, G14078)
- Case conferencing and advice to allied care providers (G14077, 13005, G14018, G14019)
- Case conferencing with another provider about a patient (G14077, G14018)
- Advice to another provider about a patient (13005, G14019)
For more information, contact email@example.com.