The following are tools and resources developed by GPSC to support doctors and divisions of family practice with their patient medical home work. As these materials will be regularly updated, please check back often.
For tools and resources created by local divisions, click here.
- Implementation of the Integrated System of Primary and Community Care (December 2017)
- Key Information: patient medical home model (Jan 2017)
- Graphic: 12 attributes of a PMH in BC
- FAQ: PMH funding information session (Presentation)
- Presentation: Foundation for transformation by Dr Paul Grundy
- BCMJ column: Working together to create an integrated system of care
- Understanding Your Patient Panel
Foundational to making practice improvements, this tool helps doctors ensure patient records are up-to-date by reviewing indicators such demographics, status (e.g. active vs inactive), and coded conditions.
- EMR Functionality
This tool prepares doctors for practice improvements related to optimizing their EMRs and their readiness for PMH implementation.
- PMH Practice Assessment
This assessment is designed to help doctors consider where they are with the 12 attributes of a patient medical home in BC.
To access PSP's in-practice tools, please contact your Regional Support Team.
Posters & Infographics
- Infographic: Co-creating an integrated system of care
- Poster: No matter what it's called...
- Poster: Every piece counts.
- Postcard: No matter what it’s called & Every piece counts.